Monday, April 8, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta

Those of you who know me know that buffalo chicken dip is my go to meal.  When Tom is on night shift its one of my favorite things to make.  It's also my go to for when I need to bring a dish to a party.  So when Tom posted this recipe on my facebook wall I couldn't wait to make it.

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

1 16 oz. box Penne pasta, cooked and drained
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked
1/2-1 C. Franks Hot Sauce
1 C. Ranch dressing
... 1-2 C. Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or Cheddar)

1. Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.

2. Mix together hot sauce and ranch. In separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese. Pour sauce over all and mix well.

3. Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bake for 20-25 min.

Like these tips and ideas? Click the "share" button and share with your friends!http://www.facebook.com/letseat2 because I have lots more recipes there!

Check out my website too, where you can purchase the tools with which to prepare and serve these wonderful recipes - at http://www.pamperedchef.biz/Amandacooks4u
 
Here it is in all its cheesy deliciousness:
 
I seriously can't wait for lunch time tomorrow so I can eat this again.  Yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment