Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Chicken Parm and carbs....

Super quick post because, well, I should be doing homework right now.  Oh the joys of grad school.  If we have a snow day tomorrow, I promise to post about my failures with carb cycling while in Vegas (big surprise).  

Anyway, tonight for dinner I made chicken Parmesan.  Today is a low carb day and tomorrow, when I will eat leftovers, is a high carb day.  Low carb meals are supposed to be protein, fat and veggies.  High carb is protein, carb and veggies.  Chicken parm has breadcrumbs (carb) and cheese (fat).  Hmmmm.  What a conundrum.  

Wellllll.... I made tonight's chicken with out breadcrumbs and tomorrow's chicken has breadcrumbs and not cheese.  I also made asparagus with olive oil, garlic and Parmesan cheese.  Yummmmy. 




Of course, neither of my chicken breasts looks as delicious as the ones I made for Tom that have breadcrumbs and cheese.  Man, that's the life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment