Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher appreciation week does not appreciate my diet

Don't get me wrong here... I AM DEFINITELY NOT COMPLAINING.... but teacher appreciation week is doing nothing for this unprocessed diet. 
 
Monday: Show up at work and there is a Snickers bar in my mailbox with a note "You're the best bar-none."  Too stinking cute.  Didn't eat it though bc I have a coworker who is terribly allergic to peanuts.
 
 
Tuesday: Coffee cup in mailbox with a note saying there is coffee and doughnuts in the staff lounge.  Now I wanted the coffee... but ended up with two half doughnuts too. 
Then at lunch there were still goodies left over, so I had half a blueberry muffin with my salad.... woops.  Cut to after school... snickers bar is still sitting on my desk staring at me and the teacher who is allergic was out today.  I had to eat it.  It was a no brainer.  AND NOW... I am typing this as I wait for my neighbor to walk her dogs so that we can go get Chipolte for dinner.  Who doesn't love a BOGO?  I don't feel too bad about the chipolte.  Other than the soft shell, everything else there is probably unprocessed.
 
 
 
It's only Tuesday?????  How am I doing so horribly?????  I just got back from NY on Sunday and vowed that now that I was back home I was going to get back to business.... 
 
More thoughts on sticking to this in a seperate post later... Chipolte awaits :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment