Saturday, May 18, 2013

Thins I wonder...

Questions that come to the surface when you think about eating unprocessed:

1. Will I ever find an unprocessed version of Doritos?

2. If I find such a thing... will they be as delicious? (NO)

3. Will I ever be able to say no to processed chocolate in the teachers lounge in favor of unprocessed dark chocolate? (NO)

4. Do I really care about number 3?

5. How come I've made unprocessed cookies twice with 2 different recipes and they are still not as delicious as Nestle's recipe?  (I don't think I've quite figured out the molasses to sugar ratio for brown sugar substitutions... its frustrating).

6. Why does anyone buy bread?  Seriously.  Go buy a bread maker.  Homemade bread is the most delicious thing ever.  Well not ever (see number 3, 4,  and 5 for my chocolate/cookie obsession).

7. Is eating unprocessed effecting my health at all?  I'd like to think yes but there is really no proof of that?

8. Did I use effecting correctly or should it have been affecting?

9. Why haven't I gone running in weeks (other than the couple races I've done).  Come on Jessi... get moving! (Yes, I just referred to myself in the 3rd person in a blog post).

10. How come hot fries are a huge weakness of mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment