Sunday, June 30, 2013

Week 2

As predicted... week 2 of the 5 week challenge was a struggle.  In week 2 you still drank 64 oz of water a day and then you added on not eating sweets.  The water was not so bad.  It's a little harder when I'm at home because I like to take my time with coffee in the morning and then by the time I start drinking water its already lunch time!  But I was able to get in the required water each day without any trouble.

Not eating sweets on the other hand.... not so easy.  I had three "infractions" this week.  For each infraction you have to do 100 sit ups (or whatever you choose as  your punishment... Tom is doing 30 burpies for each infraction... crazy man).  The first time I willingly decided to eat a bag of pretzel m and ms and enjoyed every single one of them.  The next time wasn't really my fault.  There was a lot of alcohol involved.  We were out to dinner with friends and they told the waitress that it was my birthday so I was serenaded by a mariachi band at a Mexican restaurant and forced to wear a sombrero and eat ice cream. Then the next day we were at Camden yards and I ate a cookie from a buffet table before I realized it was a sweet!  Tom was sitting next to me the whole time and didn't point this out to me until the cookie was gone.  Grrr.  It wasn't even that delicious.  Oh well.  Life goes on.

Week 3 started today.  Workout for 30 min a day.  I'm already behind... no work out today.  By the time I woke up it was already ridiculously humid out and now its dark so I'm not going to take the dogs for a walk.... I'll do my punishment sit ups tomorrow.  My run for tomorrow is also 55 minutes so I feel like it all evens out.  My plan is to get up at like 7 am tomorrow and run before it gets too hot out.  We'll see if this works...

No comments:

Post a Comment