Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Mold. Yuck.

On Friday I got home from work, frantically packed for Philly and ate some lunch before getting on the road.  While I was making lunch (whole wheat pita and chicken salad with spinach) I looked down and saw mold on the pita bread.  Yuck.  Tom told me to stop being a baby and that it wouldn’t hurt me.  Wrong move sir.  I promptly doctored up two pita’s so that I had two halves without mold and he had two halves with mold.  I will give him credit though… he ate the whole thing (I still think its gross).  I guess now I understand why everything on the market has preservatives in it…. I’m going to have to do a better job of freezing things when I buy them if we can’t use them right away (like freezing 5 of the 10 pitas in the package).

2 comments:

  1. LOL - at least they weren't wasted!
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! We ended up throwing out the last few in the package...

    ReplyDelete