Saturday, October 5, 2013

Staff breakfast

 So my school is awesome.  Every month one of the grade level teams hosts a staff breakfast.  It is always delicious.  ALWAYS.  So before I show you what we had at this staff breakfast let me show you what I had for breakfast on Friday....
 
 
 
Greek yogurt, honey and granola.... delicious, but not compared to this.....
 
 
Bagel, quiche, doughnut, and cheesy potatoes.
 
 
 
 
Oh yea, and don't forge the most delicious scones ever.  Cinnamon chip.  Yummm.  But made with regular flour, sugar and other processed things for sure. :( 
 
 
So obviously it's safe to say that when Unprocessed October is over I will be partaking in staff breakfast once again.  But here it is.... my plan.... going forward I will only eat home made things at staff breakfast... cheesy potatoes, scones and quiche.  I'll stay away from the doughnuts and bagels.  Sounds fair right?

No comments:

Post a Comment